On March 22-24, 2023, shortlisted candidates for the Rudolf Mößbauer Tenure Track Professorship will present their research vision at the selection symposium “Selected Topics in Science and Technology”. The presentations are open to the public, and we would like to cordially invite you to attend.
If you would like to see the program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There will be presentations from the following research areas:
- Cyber Security and Cryptography
- Earth Observation for Natural Resource Management
- New Single-Cell/Omics Technologies for Personalized Medicine (including Early Disease Detection and Prevention)
- Sensing and Wearables for Healthcare and Medicine
- Sustainable Materials and Fast Synthesis for Energy
This is the 10th time that the Institute for Advanced Study has invited applications for this multidisciplinary professorship. We look forward to exciting and inspiring presentations and discussions!
Venue: TUM Institute for Advanced Study, Auditorium (ground floor), Lichtenbergstr. 2 a, 85748 Garching
All talks are open to the university public. No registration necessary. Unfortunately, there is no public online streaming available.