The TUM Institute for Advanced Study (TUM-IAS) invites applications for the prestigious Rudolf Mößbauer Tenure Track Assistant Professorships to be appointed in spring 2024.
Within its Fellowship program, the TUM-IAS awards Rudolf Mößbauer Tenure Track Professorships to excellent early-career scientists with a high potential for developing an internationally recognized research agenda at TUM. Applications are invited for up to five professorships in the following areas of the TUM research portfolio:
- Cyber Security & Cryptography
- Green Hydrogen Production and Hydrogen Storage Technology
- Neutron-based Methods for Energy or Quantum Materials
- Participation and Diversity in Digital Societies
- Preventive Medicine
- Statistical Modelling and Uncertainty Quantification for Spatio-Temporal Data
Applications are requested until 20 September 2023 (12:00 pm/noon CEST) via the following online form (Wiki TUM): https://wiki.tum.de/x/cIMZWg.