Crystals and Geometry in Characteristic p
Date: April 4-6, 2018
Location: Leibniz-Rechenzentrum (LRZ), Boltzmannstr. 1, 85748 Garching bei München
- Christian Liedtke (TUM, ERC Consolidator Grant Awardee)
- Oliver Gregory, Roberto Laface, Gebhard Martin (TUM)
The aim of this workshop is to bring together experts from different communities in the fields of algebraic and arithmetic geometry:
- those with a more classical and geometric background, who work on moduli spaces, birational geometry, and the classification of higher dimensional objects, as well as
- those with a more arithmetic background or those, who work on the foundations of crystalline cohomology, the de Rham-Witt complex, and general theories of period spaces and period maps.
To make this conference more easily accessible also for younger researchers (e.g. Ph.D. students and early PostDocs) and non-experts, Luc Illusie’s lecture series will introduce the deRham-Witt complex and its applications to algebraic and arithmetic geometry.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- François Charles (Paris Sud)
- Bruno Chiarellotto (Padova)
- Valentina Di Proietto (Exeter)
- Frank Gounelas (HU Berlin)
- Kirti Joshi (University of Arizona)
- Shigeyuki Kondo (Nagoya)
- Adrian Langer (Warsaw)
- Andreas Langer (Exeter)
- Christopher Lazda (Amsterdam)
- Nicholas Shepherd-Barron (King's College London)
- Sofia Tirabassi (Bergen)
Registration is free. If you want to participate, please send an email to CrystalGeometryMunich@gmail.com.
Further information can be found on the workshop’s website.