The TUM Institute for Advanced Study (TUM-IAS) invites applications for the prestigious Rudolf Mößbauer Tenure Track Assistant Professorships to be appointed by October 1, 2020.
Within its Fellowship program, the TUM-IAS awards Rudolf Mößbauer Tenure Track Professorships to excellent early-career scientists with a high potential for developing an internationally recognized research agenda at TUM. Applications are invited for up to five professorships in the following areas of the TUM research portfolio:
- Technology Design (Department of Architecture)
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Chemistry (Department of Chemistry / Department of Informatics)
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Engineering (Department of Mechanical Engineering)
- Data Science and Machine Learning in Health (Department of Sport and Health Sciences / Department of Informatics)
- Functional Nanomaterials (Department of Chemistry)
- Electron Microscopy (Department of Chemistry / Department of Physics)
- Secure Connected Systems (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering / Department of Informatics)
- Aerospace Medicine (Department of Aerospace and Geodesy / TUM School of Medicine)
The call is now open with a deadline on November 10, 2019 (CET 23:59). Please apply via https://wiki.tum.de/x/G4LuDw.